I too have a large scar and a couple of smaller ones.I know it was the razor.
I have been shaving for years and NEVER ONCE had an injury until I used Harrys. They have done nothing in response. They offered a refund, but I don't believe I ever received it and that is piddly in comparison to the scar I have. These scars are blatantly obvious on my head and I have to live w/ it.
Harry's apparently did no thorough testing of their razors on scalps.They should be held accountable since there have been so many complaints.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I signed up as a loyal customer with ItWorks in May. Had some great results with the products so I finally jumped on as a distributor. Big mistake. The friend..."
- "For a democratic country and kapatalistic system we often think people of the Netherlands are lovable and appreciate talent and good looking people. On the contrary Dutch people are often..."
- "Hi. I have proof, that a scam is going on by using various GMail adresses. I also know, that the guy behind the scam is working out of Cameroon. I..."
- "After just 1,600 miles I had 1 leaf spring crack in 2 places & the other 3 flattened out under stress. The mechanic said the springs were under sized..."
- "I purchased a set of Giovanna wheels from this guys and after 8 months the paint start peeling I contact them and send them a pictures but after going back..."
- "Skirt I ordered NOTHING like the picture!!! U people should really stop stealing other stores pictures and putting them o. Ur site... ..."
- "If you are considering buying a home warranty policy from AHS, you really need to have an attorney review the contract. What YOU think it says in black and white,..."
- "Ordered a "Gildan Hoodie for the campaign ***Limited Edition***" on a bearded dragon which my son has 4 at home, and thought this would be an awesome bday gift! Ordered..."
- "I purchased a whole house system from Rainsoft which included a softener, carbon filter, reverse osmosis, air ionizer and some laundry system thing called a Cleanstart. Well after a year..."