2.5

Do not use on your head!

I have been shaving my head since 1996 and have never had this happen before.

About a year or so ago I started using Harrys, thinking it was a quality product. Then last week this happened... I reached out to the customer service with an email stating what had happened. I also sent pictures of the blade (and box it came in) that was used and the two pictures below.

They preceded to ask me to email pictures and asked for information that was given in the original email. I would have sworn they had not even read the email, just responded to a complaint. But they did offer to refund my money.

This is going to leave one nasty scar, that may be there for the rest of my life. Yes, that is a large piece of scalp with hair still intact.

I am sorry for the upside down picture, nothing I did would change it.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Harrys and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Harrys.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Health and Beauty category for more informed decision or compare Harrys to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Harrys?

Comments