Harrys - Harry's razor ... don't even consider for shaving your head !!

Had been using a Gillette fusion but decided to try Harry's because the cost of replacement blades is much less expensive but on the very first time using a Harry's razor, which has a "false" pivot ...only bends and dug into my scalp ...

been shaving for over 50 yrs so am not a novice ... ended up with a nasty injury and have been ignored and lied to by the company for several days now ...

will never use their razor again ...ever.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Poor product design

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
provide payment for my injury, pain, and permanent scar on my scalp.
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Harrys Blade
Review category
Health and Beauty
review #770016

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Harrys? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 02 #1221580 Surrey, British Columbia

I had similar experience using Harry's . More to that - Harry's refused to acknowledge and asked me to "read the purchase terms " which actually state user has no right to go after Harry's for any injury etc. You can read the entire fine print on their website around the time when you are about to make the payment. But this script is neither obivous nor hidden. Its just something many people will not bother to go through and consider it as part of "normal sale purchase disclosure " which it IS NOT.

Aug 02 #1193753 Macedonia, Ohio

That looks exactly like my head. I am so mad about it I am driving my wife crazy. Back the expensive razors. At least I won't need a plastic surgeon

Jul 25 #1189846 Huntington Station, New York

Had an identical experience. Shaved a dime sized piece of my scalp off today. Not sure how bad it will scar. Emailed the company tonight and will see if they respond.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Harrys. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Harrys.
Filing a new complaint about