3.0

Had been using a Gillette fusion but decided to try Harry's because the cost of replacement blades is much less expensive but on the very first time using a Harry's razor, which has a "false" pivot ... only bends and dug into my scalp ...

been shaving for over 50 yrs so am not a novice ... ended up with a nasty injury and have been ignored and lied to by the company for several days now ...

will never use their razor again ... ever.

Product or Service Mentioned: Harrys Razor.

Preferred solution: provide payment for my injury, pain, and permanent scar on my scalp..

I didn't like: Deceptive marketing, Being lied to, Poor product design.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 13, 2016.

Comments

Dude, it specifically says on the website they are NOT designed for head shaving. And tell you not to use it as such.

I’ve cut my head here and there too over the years from various razors. How are you out $1500?!

I will say Harry’s is garbage, and I ignored their warning and tried it. I ended up with a ton of razor bumps...but again, they do forewarn consumers, therefore it’s buyer beware.

Sounds like user error to me - but that's ok - don't take responsibility for your actions, blame someone or something else - yes that's much easier.

Flushing, New York, United States #1265780

Has anyone thought about attempting to file a class action lawsuit against this company? I had a similar experience on my face from a Harrys razor. Scarring is permanent.

Surrey, British Columbia, Canada #1221580

I had similar experience using Harry's . More to that - Harry's refused to acknowledge and asked me to "read the purchase terms " which actually state user has no right to go after Harry's for any injury etc.

You can read the entire fine print on their website around the time when you are about to make the payment.

But this script is neither obivous nor hidden. Its just something many people will not bother to go through and consider it as part of "normal sale purchase disclosure " which it IS NOT.

Macedonia, Ohio, United States #1193753

That looks exactly like my head. I am so mad about it I am driving my wife crazy.

Back the expensive razors. At least I won't need a plastic surgeon

Huntington Station, New York, United States #1189846

Had an identical experience. Shaved a dime sized piece of my scalp off today.

Not sure how bad it will scar. Emailed the company tonight and will see if they respond.