Harrys - Harry's Blade - do not use! It will cut and Harry's will not accept liability of any sorts.
I used Harry's blade to shave the head and followed exactly step by step process as on Harry's website. The result was horrifying . More than that it was the response from Harry's stating they are not responsible for any such incidents.
Harry's website has a disclosure fine print that actually forces the buyer to agree to the "terms of purchase which takes away buyer's right to claim for any damages " . Please do read those if you intend to still go for a cheap replica of other proven and tested shaving options.
I still have the mark on my head after 3 months of the incident. And most disturbing part of this ordeal is :
1. Harry's refused to accept any responsibility
2. When informed that ther mark is still there - their reply was - the product is found to be free of any defects.
I am eagerly looking for users who have used Harry's and as a result got injured. Please contact me if you are one of us or knows someone who has gone through this painful experience . I can be reached at : email@example.com
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Blades or the service
- Being lied to
- Deceptive marketing
- Poor product design
- Blades cause injury
You May Also Like
- "I purchased Indique Tahitian Wave 24' 3 weeks ago and had it installed. When it came it was excited because of the packaging and the few reviews I saw about..."
- "I purchased Suave Keratin Infusion. I used it as instructed and now my hair is falling out and I am going bald. I wish I had done my homework and look..."
- "Hopefully I can help some others save their money and time with this review. Firstly, I purchased from x4labs.com because they had an Australian phone number and stated shipping was from..."
- "This is one week boots. Windriver...."
- "I ordered a dress and a top from these guys, dress was not the same material as advertised very poor. I also ordered a cute lacey white what I..."
- "Re: Rosewholesale Buyer beware! This company is a scam. This unethical group of rip off artists goes by these names Rosewholesale, Sammydress, Rosegal, Dresslily, Rosewe, Choies, a happy deal, Globalegrow, Everbuying,..."
- "I ordered a two products from Bonanza vendors, best price I could find. Showing in stock, I purchased and later received an email stating it was out of stock, nicely..."
- "Ordered a "Gildan Hoodie for the campaign ***Limited Edition***" on a bearded dragon which my son has 4 at home, and thought this would be an awesome bday gift! Ordered..."
- "My daughter calls me tonight stating that UDS delivered a package to our home, "between the 2 doors" on, I believe, 11/30/16. I look between the 2 doors and of..."