Harrys - Harry's Blade - do not use! It will cut and Harry's will not accept liability of any sorts.
I used Harry's blade to shave the head and followed exactly step by step process as on Harry's website. The result was horrifying . More than that it was the response from Harry's stating they are not responsible for any such incidents.
Harry's website has a disclosure fine print that actually forces the buyer to agree to the "terms of purchase which takes away buyer's right to claim for any damages " . Please do read those if you intend to still go for a cheap replica of other proven and tested shaving options.
I still have the mark on my head after 3 months of the incident. And most disturbing part of this ordeal is :
1. Harry's refused to accept any responsibility
2. When informed that ther mark is still there - their reply was - the product is found to be free of any defects.
I am eagerly looking for users who have used Harry's and as a result got injured. Please contact me if you are one of us or knows someone who has gone through this painful experience . I can be reached at : email@example.com
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Blades or the service
- Being lied to
- Deceptive marketing
- Poor product design
- Blades cause injury
You May Also Like
- "I too have a large scar and a couple of smaller ones. I know it was the razor. I have been shaving for years and NEVER ONCE had..."
- "Without a doubt, MLM/Pyramid Scheme companies have been fleecing victims for decades and Kangen/Enagic is no exception; destroying families and tearing apart friends and communities. Most of these products..."
- "Hi. I have proof, that a scam is going on by using various GMail adresses. I also know, that the guy behind the scam is working out of Cameroon. I..."
- "Re: Rosewholesale Buyer beware! This company is a scam. This unethical group of rip off artists goes by these names Rosewholesale, Sammydress, Rosegal, Dresslily, Rosewe, Choies, a happy deal, Globalegrow, Everbuying,..."
- " RE: 2009 Maserati Granturismo S I negotiated an agreed purchase price of $75,000 on October 17, 2012 with their seller broker through my broker, Todd Nixon, of Augusta Motor Group. A..."
- "My partner and I are from Canada and just completed our 4 day by tour training with Nick Vertucci. Good educations cost, and compared to traditional educations, we feel that..."
- "I had a very bad expiernce . The car I bought had many issues. It was making a knocking noise. I Was not sure if it was the motor..."
- "Benton Nissan of Hoover is a horrible, and corrupt dealership!!! On 10/15/2016 (sat) I saw an ad regarding their versa 2016 for $9,995, and within 15-30min the red flags were quickly..."
- "If you click the link you will see how we got ripped off at Giunta's Meat Farm in Bohemia NY When we opened the roast beef package we saw what you..."