1.9

I used Harry's blade to shave the head and followed exactly step by step process as on Harry's website. The result was horrifying . More than that it was the response from Harry's stating they are not responsible for any such incidents.

Harry's website has a disclosure fine print that actually forces the buyer to agree to the "terms of purchase which takes away buyer's right to claim for any damages " . Please do read those if you intend to still go for a cheap replica of other proven and tested shaving options.

I still have the mark on my head after 3 months of the incident. And most disturbing part of this ordeal is :

1. Harry's refused to accept any responsibility

2. When informed that ther mark is still there - their reply was - the product is found to be free of any defects.

I am eagerly looking for users who have used Harry's and as a result got injured. Please contact me if you are one of us or knows someone who has gone through this painful experience . I can be reached at : noharrys@gmail.com

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with Harrys and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about harrys razor from Harrys was blades or the service, being lied to and deceptive marketing Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Harrys.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Health and Beauty category for more informed decision or compare Harrys to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Harrys?

Comments