Harrys - Harry's Blade - do not use! It will cut and Harry's will not accept liability of any sorts.
I used Harry's blade to shave the head and followed exactly step by step process as on Harry's website. The result was horrifying . More than that it was the response from Harry's stating they are not responsible for any such incidents.
Harry's website has a disclosure fine print that actually forces the buyer to agree to the "terms of purchase which takes away buyer's right to claim for any damages " . Please do read those if you intend to still go for a cheap replica of other proven and tested shaving options.
I still have the mark on my head after 3 months of the incident. And most disturbing part of this ordeal is :
1. Harry's refused to accept any responsibility
2. When informed that ther mark is still there - their reply was - the product is found to be free of any defects.
I am eagerly looking for users who have used Harry's and as a result got injured. Please contact me if you are one of us or knows someone who has gone through this painful experience . I can be reached at : firstname.lastname@example.org
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Blades or the service
- Being lied to
- Deceptive marketing
- Poor product design
- Blades cause injury
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Had been using a Gillette fusion but decided to try Harry's because the cost of replacement blades is much less expensive but on the very first time using a Harry's..."
- "Most people think about famous models long and tall completely blond. We all love the long legged women but completely European feels boring, but what about Kate Moss. Most people..."
- "Waste of time and money DO NOT GO TO FARMINGTON CONNECTICUT HAIR CLUB THEY LIE LIE LIE AND ALL IT IS IS WIGS AND THE HAIR QUALITY IS NOT GOOD..."
- "Iready is a website that is "educational" for children. Not true! This website is just an excuse to make money as the website is very glitchy and VERY poorly made!..."
- "I signed a contract with Re-Bath 8 months ago and I am still waiting for my project to be completed and the repairs done to the areas they damaged during..."
- "Steak 'n Shake Friday Evening 01/20/17 When I arrived there were ; 7 occupied tables, parties of 7,4,2,2,3,4,3 customers & 1@counter One server appeared to be working with a second..."
- "Just found this black plastic on my soup we not using this soup ever !!! So so gross and my grandson could have chocked on it don't buy this..."
- "I ordered a dress and a top from these guys, dress was not the same material as advertised very poor. I also ordered a cute lacey white what I..."
- "bought a supposedly original unlocked Iphone... $229 only $50 cheaper than local so I bought. ended up with a counterfeit Iphone that wouldn't work properly and ran on android. $25..."